Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday, Winter Wear

1. These cardigans from Old Navy. They're $15 right now, so go stock up! I think I almost have every color. Obviously, I have an unhealthy obsession with cardigans.
via


2. Every girl needs a pea coat this winter! This one is only $18!!
via


3. Keep your feet warm in some Uggs. I've never really been a fan but a friend has these and I would love to have a pair, if only they were in my shoe price range!
via


4.  Target has a pretty awesome selection of tights.
via


5. Long sleeve dresses seem far and few during these months but Forever 21 has a few cute ones.
via


6. Buy or make yourself a cute ear warmer!
via


7.  Stay cozy at home in a warm robe.
via


8. Some wintery nails are a cute addition!
via


9. This snowflake necklace is quite charming. 
via

10. We can't forget the doggies! They've gotta stay warm too!
via

1 comment:

  1. You seriously just made me depressed with everything I could possibly want in these 10 things... but of course you can't get them in Oki. *sigh* :(

    ReplyDelete