Friday, December 23, 2011

The Perfect Eyeliner

I've tried all kinds of liquid eyeliners. Each and every time I hope it'll be the one that will give me that perfect look I hope for and they I always fail. Every. single. time.

You know what I mean, I always hoped for it to look at least a little like this:
 
via Pinterest
The other night on a usual late night Walmart run with the boyfriend, I stared at the makeup isles for quite some time. I needed my regular powder since mine was out and I knew I needed more eyeliner and almost bought another tube of my usual Almay eyeliner in black-brown since it's never failed me. Then I came across Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen. The little brush liquid liners were the ones that I could never get the hang of, but this clearly said pen, so maybe...just maybe...it would really work? I put my faithful Almay back and decided to give the Revlon Pen a chance, doubting my choice all the way to checkout.

via walmart.com
When I got home I opened up the new liner and gave it a go. It was so quick, easy, and flawless. I'm sold. I couldn't be happier that I've found a liquid liner that is actually easy to apply. The pen is felt so it's more steady than the little brushes in the usual liquid eyeliners. This stuff is around $7, but when you're buying liner (even in Walmart) that's about average - and totally worth every penny. So if you're looking for a new liner, give this a try! You just might love it!

via Revlon


*Disclaimer: My product reviews are strickly my own personal opinion. This blog receives no payment or other compensation for advertising. This blog receives no payment or other compensation for reviews of products or services. If I did not pay full retail price for a product being reviewed, I will explicitly state that in the review. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of a product being reviewed.*