Okay, so it's official. I suck at blogging. Hah! I'm sorry to those few of you who actually read this but maybe...just maybe....I can start updating again. But no promises. I love my little blog world, but it's hard to find motivation or topics to write about most days.
Lately I've been:
-Working, been there for a little over 2 months now and things are still pretty good. I actually don't mind going to work
-Doing well with my one class at UNC-C and looking forward to next semester
-Wanting to get back into making things. I'm good at making stuff and would be successful if I would just stick with it!
-Spending lots of time with Gregory. I'm far beyond amazed at how much we like each other. I've not really talked about our relationship much via the internet world because I don't want to jinx it....or maybe it's so special that I want to be selfish and keep it all to myself..whatever it is...it's working. That new feeling is still holding strong and I don't see it fading. That has always been a constant issue in my past relationships: loss of interest. Today, I can honestly say that I still find Gregory attractive and I want to see him more and more each day. I love spending time with him and I feel like I never stop laughing and smiling when we're together. Okay enough of that mushy stuff.
-Thinking about how in the world I managed to make it to be 24 years old. I certainly don't feel 24. I feel like I have so many things to do in the next few years.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Monday, October 3, 2011
OOPS! Sorry! Totally forgot about this on Friday! Here ya go!
1. Just bought my first battery operated toothbrush. I'm still wondering why I didn't buy one years ago. My teeth feel SO much cleaner after using this compared to a manual toothbrush!! And at around $6, I couldn't pass it up!
2. And speaking of teeth, I've been wanting mine to be whiter. I have used the strips before and they usually cause my teeth to be really sensitive. I read tons of reviews on Luster and decided to go for it. After only THREE applications (recommended 10-20) I could tell a huge difference! At only $35 (in store, online you can get it for $30), it was totally worth it.
3. My most favorite eyeliner, ever. I've never really been one to buy the same type of makeup twice, but I've gone through at least three of these and will probably never buy another brand.
4. LOVE this sweater from Old Navy. Totally waiting on it to go on sale.
5. Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. Can't get enough. Totally reason #1 I love Fall!