Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday, Craftgawker.com


1. I'm not a fan of real deer heads on a wall, so this takes the win!
2. Cute photo. Check out The Honey Trees.
3. I keep finding more and more awesome things to make as Halloween costumes!
4. Fishtail braids are so pretty, I wish my hair was long enough to do them.
5. I love the colors of this piece of jewelry.
6. The tutorial to make this scarf is simple & so fun!
7. I am in love with this baby shower theme table!
8. Tiny embroidery projects.
9. I just love succulents, they are so simple to care for.
10. How cute would this be to make for someone who loves to travel? I need to find a large heart punch!

and if you haven't checked out Craftgawker.com (where I found all of these pretties listed above) yet, you should do it now. It's one of my daily reads and a great source for ideas!