Thursday, June 30, 2011

This & That

This was my first attempt at cake pops! I thought that since I offered to make them for a 4th of July party that I may want to do a practice batch first. These are chocolate cake mixed with cheesecake and then I coated half in Tiffany blue (one of my favorite colors, of course) icing with pearl sprinkles. The chocolate wouldn't melt all the way for me so I had a hard time getting it to coat them nicely and eventually gave up and started doing just half - but I think they still look cute and yarn to tie the plastic bags on was a cute little touch.


I received one of my Etsy orders in the mail.  I was so so so excited to get these little earrings. I thought they were so adorable online and they were even more magical in person! Fast shipping & not a bad price for handmade earrings! Go check out Wolfbird Studios for more cute stuff! 
These are the two sets of earrings I ordered...aren't they cute?!

photos from wolfbird studios etsy shop

1 comment: