Friday, March 11, 2011

BFF

I don't have many friends that I feel like I can open up to 100%. Honestly, unless you bribe me with cupcakes or drag information out of me, I usually don't let you past what is on the surface of my emotions. I keep a lot bottled up inside but there is one person that I can always turn to if I need to spill my guts. I'm so thankful to have her in my life. I would probably have lost my mind already if it wasn't for her. When something goes wrong, she always has a great solution. When I need a super honest opinion, she will definitely give me one. When I need an awesome shopping buddy, she's there. I can tell her anything and everything without hesitation and that is something I will always treasure. Need a good joke or a song to describe your life? She can come up with one at any moment and will make you laugh until you cry.

Jamie is definitely my best friend:

THANK YOU, JAMIE! 
You're awesome!

Check out her super cute new blog by clicking here. 
Sunday is her birthday, so run on over and leave her a birthday comment! :]


To my other dearest best friends, don't think I forgot about you. 
There are a few more of you that have a special place in my heart. 

2 comments:

  1. this way by far the sweetest thing! i love you bff! you're the best! thank you for being such an amazing person & a true best friend. :] loveyouuu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and then there are those whom you speak of that drag the info of out of..you're welcome. actually, i think i'm becoming a mind reader.

    ReplyDelete