Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Recluse Mode

I am truly sorry for the severe lack of posts this past two weeks. I'm not sure why, but I've been avoiding my computer. When her battery dies, I just leave her alone for a few days and don't bother charging her. I've had very little desire to share with anyone what is going on in my life. If you know me, you know I go into recluse mode very often and avoid contact with others for an uncertain amount of time. I wish I didn't do this since I love blogging and I love my friends. Lets just say that I'm back. No promises of every day posts just yet...but I'm going to try to get back in the swing of it.

Updates:
-My bedroom is 95% complete! Look forward to photos in upcoming posts.
-The boy is coming up to visit & be my +1 at Crystal & Mark's wedding this weekend. We will also be seeing his family on Sunday, I'm very excited to meet them!
-I will be returning to Okinawa for two weeks in June. I'll post specific dates at a later time.