I'm back in Charleston, of course! We're having a great time and have done a lot of fun things.
- Saw Hangover Part 2, which was pretty hilarious.
- Checked out Cypress Gardens, which was nice - but it's way too hot outside for that today.
- Ate at cracker barrel, twice - so far.
- Got some adorable owl pictures from the boy
- Hit the beach with my brother and Beth
- Attended a pool party with Richard's coworkers/friends.
We've been pretty busy, but if you know me - you know I've managed to sneak in more than a few naps.
We're hoping to go thrifting tomorrow, it's been a while since I've browsed through any thrift stores - so I'm excited.