Friday, May 13, 2011

Nombomb!

I think I forgot to mention that I named my little orange mouse. Her name is Mumble. So it's Thistle and Mumble. They're quite a pair. Thistle is pretty shy but will let you pet her. Mumble is more outgoing and adventurous. Never thought two little mice could have such personalities. They cuddle up together when they're sleeping and it is one of the sweetest things ever. I wish I had more photos of them but I will get some soon enough.

I am so excited that my room is basically complete! I just need to re-upholster and paint a chair I have for my desk and the two other Audrey Kawasaki prints that I have need to be framed (anyone wanna do that for my birthday? that would be a wonderful gift).

I've made myself a lovely little playlist for bedtime on Itunes that consists of Jacks Mannequin, Eisley, City and Colour, Death Cab for Cutie, Copeland, and Iron and Wine. Nothing like some beautiful peaceful music to fall asleep to!

I'm probably going to be absent from blogging this weekend. Richard is coming down to visit and we have a pretty eventful weekend! I'll be back by at least Tuesday for the usual post!

Now here is a little bit of what I ate this week. Not very interesting - but hey...I love food!

-The rice was from Wild Wok and came in one of those cute little boxes and stayed true to form when I put it in my bowl. I couldn't decide if that was gross or if the rice was just that awesome. Hmm...we'll go with awesome.
-The 2nd photo is of the little meatloaves I made (mom's request since she found the recipe). Super simple recipe and baked them in a cupcake pan. Turned out wonderful with stuffing and corn.
-The last is Dantes. I am slightly...okay, VERY - addicted to this sub. I may or may not have eaten 3/4 of this before I even got home with it and ate the last bit as a late night snack. nomnomnom