Monday, October 3, 2011

Five Faves on Friday!

OOPS! Sorry! Totally forgot about this on Friday! Here ya go!

1. Just bought my first battery operated toothbrush. I'm still wondering why I didn't buy one years ago. My teeth feel SO much cleaner after using this compared to a manual toothbrush!! And at around $6, I couldn't pass it up! 


2. And speaking of teeth, I've been wanting mine to be whiter. I have used the strips before and they usually cause my teeth to be really sensitive. I read tons of reviews on Luster and decided to go for it. After only THREE applications (recommended 10-20) I could tell a huge difference! At only $35 (in store, online you can get it for $30), it was totally worth it. 


3. My most favorite eyeliner, ever. I've never really been one to buy the same type of makeup twice, but I've gone through at least three of these and will probably never buy another brand. 


4. LOVE this sweater from Old Navy. Totally waiting on it to go on sale.



5. Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. Can't get enough. Totally reason #1 I love Fall!