Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday?



2. Wreck This Journal. A few of you might be getting this from me as a gift in the future. Google image this and see all the fun stuff people did with their journal.


3. I've been wanting a pair of red jeans. Crazy? Maybe. Cute? Possibly.
I'm hoping I can pull it off and look as cute as this girl in them:


4. I've been wanting to read this for a while, just haven't gotten around to it - but now that they're making the movie for it, I must read it.


5. I love reading stories from mommas who support natural birth (and home births, too!!) & this one is beautiful. Click HERE to read the birth story of her 2nd daughter, Luna. The rest of her blog is simply sweet.

6. You should all go check out Kaelah's Honeybean Boutique. I just bought these and can't wait to pair them with some skinny jeans and a cute top! She has tons of other shoes/clothes/accessories!


7. I just love these free printables! Find more here


8. This lady made a blog to share the stories about her lovely MIL. 


9. I can't get enough of Aerie's rollerball fragrance. It's heavenly. 


10. and of course, a Pinterest find to close. If you know me, you know this is beyond true about my life: