Thursday, June 13, 2013

Whirlwind

That's exactly what life has been the past...six or so months. I'm not really sure what has and hasn't happened. I just know that I'm here and I'm okay. There's been a roller coaster of events that go from good to bad to ugly to amazing and the only thing I can do is sit back and wait for it to settle. My heart has been torn into a million pieces and handed back out in smaller doses. I have found myself easily overwhelmed lately. I have had so many amazing opportunities and it's hard to believe that I am where I am in my life right now. My coworkers, boss, family and friends constantly tell me how talented I am. I still don't believe them. I have an amazing job & coworkers. I have amazing parents who have supported me throughout every step of my life. I have a couple of good friends who keep me from becoming the recluse that I try so hard to be. My eyes are focused on the future and what I want. Its a bit blurry but it's all I can do at this point. Dream. My goal of becoming a hair stylist has been achieved and now I need a new long term goal... platform artist? traveling gypsy hairstylist? I'm sure I'll find it soon enough.