Thursday, December 8, 2011

Book Club

I finally got around to charging up my Kindle & reading a little. This week I read this book:

via

 Jaycee's story is rather heart wrenching at times but to see how much she has grown because of what happened to her is reassuring. I found myself wondering at times if the story could even be real. Are there really people in our world that do horrible things like this? I find myself choosing to not recgonize the horrible people in this world that do things, such as the ones in this book, to innocent children. Her life really was taken away from her but she is still remarkably strong. This is definitely a recommended read!

If you don't feel like reading the book, check out Jaycee's interview with Diane Sawyer - you'll get a good amount of the book just from watching the video, but if you want the details - read it! It's a quick read and you probably won't be able to put it down.